Monday 6 February 2012

Outboard Update

Well, I collected the outboard yesterday, and it's in good shape. I believe the problem with it is the throttle cam which acts upon the carb. Looks to be not affixed correctly to the throttle rod. Fingers crossed that it's any easy fix!!!


I did have terrible, terrible thoughts last night, and even looked at that auction site that rhymes with fee and gay for inflatable boats. Hmmmm, I could be on the water by next weekend! Had to tell myself to stop it. 'Stop it', I said. 


As previously mentioned, I really want to sail. Stink boats are faster, and more convenient, but not as satisfying. And especially no where near as satisfying as a home built boat! So, whilst the temptation was there, I stayed strong and kept the faith! STAY TUNED SPORTS FANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment